Friday, May 29, 2009

I wish I could Trade Dow Jones!!!

Hi,
Its been quite a long time since I posted nething about dow, but I confess I love dow and sometimes I wonder trading in dow would have been much easier than trading the dynamic and volatile Nifty. Honestly speaking I've been watching dow since a long time and my trade setup and technicals work perfectly with dow(ha ha when you paper trade dow you always claim big things like this). Ok jokes apart, watching dows movement is quite crucial for every world market as per my beleif its one of the leading indicator. Now the scene is dows movement are quite steady and working perfectly. I'm a big fan of Dows theory and Dow Jones, and I really mean it. Every t.a(technical analysis) technique has it roots linked with Sir Charles Dows theory, no doubt in that. Last post http://niftyswings.blogspot.com/2009/04/dow-jones-in-sync-with-dow-theory.html where I tried to reason out accumulation phase of 500 points range worked well. Again we are trading in the same kind of scenario. See the chart:

Amazing isn't it. Give me a break plz I want to trade on Dow............
Uncle Sam could you hear me!!!!

Hope you loved reading it.
Happy Trading.

No comments:

Site Meter