Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dow Jones - In sync with Dow theory

Hi Friends,
Its truncated week for Indian markets so I thought to post some thing about Dow Jones movements. Right now everybody is looking at dow, and its my delight that its working perfectly fine as I thought(after all crystal ball gazing is my passion) and posted earlier.

So it is right now perfectly in sync with Sir Dows theory of Accumulation and Distribution. People who are pulling out their hair on Dows movements I will advice them to reopen dow theory and go through it and then laugh out at the market. In my last post I have given range of 8000-7500 points movement for Dow. I forget to mention how I arrived at this range, so today I'll be explaining it. I hope it will move in this range. So far its in Accumulation Zone and its 500 points zone. Interesting thing is that so much is happening all over the world so fastly that it has sticked near 8000 lvls and to cross this it must go through perfect Accumulation phase so that its upward rally should not be questioned. But market has its own moves and so is our Nifty's as it has also moved so quickly without any accumulation. So keeping my fingers crossed it will be an event to see Dow how it takes up this current accumulation zone.


A brief introduction about Accumulation/Distribution for those who are curious about what are its implication. See the chart I've market in rectangle, Distribution is the phase in which an Index moves in a range before falling further. There got to be some hits on the length of the rectangle which qualifies it for a perfect distribution/accumulation phase. When Index moves out of the rectangle we call it a breakout. So we've seen a distribution zone earlier and now as per me we are in accumulation zone. So far in current move we have seen fair hits on this accumulation zone and I think it will stretch a bit for some more days. I'm hoping for a breakout above 8000 probably by this month end till then there are some interesting data from the U.S which are about to come. A failure from this zone will mean we are not going anywhere and we can put the same thing for our Nifty as well. So who do believe in coupling or decoupling theory of American-Indian market watch out for this range 7500-8000.

Hope you loved reading it.
bye.

No comments:

Site Meter