Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Still No Signs of Releif

Hi,
Things are almost same and nothing has improved so far. Global scenario is dicey and no clicker news so far in domestic front to move the Nifty up. Now for the downfall I'll keep posting my lvls. Down trend is still intact despite a quick move by nifty yesterday (I see it as just a technical pull back and no resumption in the main trend which was or say is up). As long as our Index stay below 4300 we can get further targets of 4050-4080.

Oh well about the 23.6% retracement I think it is itself taking its last breather. Since it is out in a big way through ET, I hope it'll not work this time (huh thtz strange logic from my side). Ok honestly we got a shadow on 23.6% retracement which breached it quite well but as per my new studies the game is over. Nifty is moving quite well in a well mannered downfall following some different rules of the game this time(will tell you only lvls this time) and if it moves further in the same trend which I wish will hold should give us near 4000 lvls this time. BTW yesterdays low is definitely a big problem for the downside lvls. once taken out it will be Eureka!!!!

Hope you loved reading it.
Happy Trading.

No comments:

Site Meter